Be the first to taste the flavors of freshLAB restaurant incubator candidates. We’ve got flavors! Spirited Foodies have entered vegan options, meat dishes and ethnic flavors for the first Foodie Challenge slated TOMORROW, Saturday evening. Come try a taste!
Peoples Choice tasting tickets now on sale for the open house-style event 5-7:00pm where guests will cast a ballot for his/her favorite dish.
People’s Choice Open House
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Tastings between 5-7:00pm
Spirited Foodies will enjoy cooking with gas at a certified commercial culinaryLAB with Chef mentoring all day. Invite your family and friends to experience the flavors. Ticketed guests may cast a ballot for the People’s Choice sweet or savory dish while a covert freshLAB Selection Committee ranks all of the Spirited Foodie samples earning an invitation to Boot Camp. Space is limited.
- BYOI! (Bring Your Own Ingredients!)
- FREE mentoring by Chef Tracy of the Genesee Valley Educational Partnership
- Access to super-sized, fully equipped, certified catering kitchen, culinaryLAB
- Student Porter to assist tasting preparation
- Proceeds benefit Genesee Valley Educational Partnership Culinary Club!
Compete for FREE tuition to attend freshLAB Boot Camp, a restaurant specific series of classroom training taught by industry specialists providing two more juried tastings. A pre-requisite to be considered a candidate to open a micro-restaurant at freshLAB Spring 2018.
FREE guest ticket for the People’s Choice tasting to all registered competitors.