Two candidates will be offered $30,000 to open a micro-restaurant!
Upon successful completion of tasting challenges and Boot Camp, two restaurateurs will be extended an invitation to open a new restaurant concept at freshLAB. A commitment to sourcing regional ingredients is paramount linking New York agriculture to the menu.
The (nearly open) restaurant incubator on Main Street, Batavia NY offers:
- Affordable turnkey space, all utilities included up to WiFi
- Cooking line with convection oven, cooktop, grill flat top and steam table (no fryers, by design!)
- Freezer, cooler, cold and dry storage, prep areas
- Expansive food hall dining area with variety of seating and private tasting room, all professionally appointed
- Co-located with Batavia Brewing Company, a start-up microbrewery showcasing the brewing equipment overlooking a basement “brew hole”
- Carve-out for indoor Bocce court and opens to Jackson Square outdoor concert venue
- On-going special events organized to generate guest traffic
- 18 month lease to enjoy the “incubation” and to stabilize operations
- Mentoring and programming to further develop business management skills
- Back-office support for accounts payable and receivable
- Pre-Approval up to $30,000 low interest loan, interest only payments for 3 months!
What else could you ask for…?